Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Linty Thoughts


As I move through the daily slog of dadhood, one of the many tasks includes never ending cycles laundry. Here's something I've noticed lately (likely due to the aforementioned cycle of load after load of laundry...) no matter what colour the clothes are, the dryer lint is always a dull grey purplish blue.

I'm not sure why someone is preserving let alone labeling this... but I love the internet (Now with more than just boobies!)


Google has failed me here - no one else seems to have a good answer (except one Yahoo Answers guy who claims that it's because blue is the most common denominator dye in clothes). I dunno. I have a lot of black socks. You'd think that black would make everything darker.

Also, I'm not sure if I should feel bad when I look at lint... does it mean my clothes are all gradually degrading and losing material content each wash/dry cycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment