When is the last time you drank orange soda? Think for a bit; it may have been decades. You know why? Because no mass-consumer product company can put "orange" on a soda can anymore. They'll write some faggoty thing like "citrus valley", or "clementine nectar", or "sweet tangelo melody". Whatever happened to normal product flavors like "onions", "honey" or "anti-shit smell"?
The next time you go to the supermarket, check out the faggoty names they have for products now:
- Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar instead of Salt'n Vinegar potato chips
- Spicy Sweet Chili instead of Chili Doritos chips
- Clear Springs, or Clean Linen Glade instead of just... it's fucking Glade, we know it smells good (at least better than excrement)
- Riptide Rush instead of... some kind of purple chemical-flavored Gatorade
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Doe instead of holy shit, that sounds awesome
- Vanilla Tango... Jesus Christ guys, do you have to defile vanilla, too?
- I think I'm gonna go buy a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Doe Haagen Dazs ice cream
- et cetera
People that double-click hyperlinks should be shot.